A little info about Insanity’s Blade:
– The game is a side scrolling action/adventure with rpg elements in it.
– Based on a comic I had created about 10 years ago.
– Uses most limitations of the NES to make the experience as close as possible to the “golden oldies”. There will be no sprite flickering or slow down though 😉
– Weapons system and upgrades as you progress. Around half way through the game you gain a permanent weapon which will totally alter the gameplay.
– Store visits between stages provide great upgrades to better your odds of survival
– 18 stages total
– Cutscenes between each level (every 3 stages or so) to advance the story
– Massive bosses and/or Mini Bosses in nearly every level.
– AI driven side kick